Why a Blog?

Hello everyone, I am Tifany Mulumba, and I am trying to have a baby. This is a blog which will show my journey through the process of trying to have a baby while having infertility conflicts. I have the aid of a great doctor, and we'll see how these aids help in the process.

I will be posting information I find out, along with daily blogs on my mood, my temperature/ovulation chart, prices of meds, etc.

So, I'm providing this blog so that those who are having the same issues know that they're not the only one's struggling with infertility. This gives me an outlet to vent, and others an outlet to gain information. I hope you all enjoy this, and I hope it helps give me some comfort.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Month Three

Well, the Medroxyprogresterone is working this month!  I have successfully started the menstruation process.  Now, I start the increased amount of fertility drugs in 4 more days!  From there, I'll be doing daily diaries about what the ovulation kits say, so here's for hoping, right?

1 comment:

  1. Wow congratulation Great Post KEEP IT UP
    With regards
    Sammy
    Home Check Ovulation Kit
    You can find me by searching on Google HOME CHECK or check my profile

    ReplyDelete