Why a Blog?

Hello everyone, I am Tifany Mulumba, and I am trying to have a baby. This is a blog which will show my journey through the process of trying to have a baby while having infertility conflicts. I have the aid of a great doctor, and we'll see how these aids help in the process.

I will be posting information I find out, along with daily blogs on my mood, my temperature/ovulation chart, prices of meds, etc.

So, I'm providing this blog so that those who are having the same issues know that they're not the only one's struggling with infertility. This gives me an outlet to vent, and others an outlet to gain information. I hope you all enjoy this, and I hope it helps give me some comfort.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Info :)

So, Doc gave me another pregnancy test, and the nurse said to me, "Yep, seriously not pregnant."  Those words suck.  However, he upped my Clomid from 100mg to 150mg (3 pills a day from days 5-9).  He also prescribed me Medroxyprogesterone again. 

So, the process starts all over again.  I'm now on day 1 of my Medroxyprogesterone.  However, something wonderful happened!  I've been getting my prescription from Harmon's (Local grocery store that I love), but I decided to see what the cost difference is at another store.  So, I went to Rite Aid to get my meds filled, and here was the new cost breakdown.

Cost:  $10.00 MedroxyProgesterone (generic for Provera)
          $14.99 Clomephene (generic for Clomid)
          $0.00  Doc visit
          $24.99   YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Rite Aid it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment