Why a Blog?

Hello everyone, I am Tifany Mulumba, and I am trying to have a baby. This is a blog which will show my journey through the process of trying to have a baby while having infertility conflicts. I have the aid of a great doctor, and we'll see how these aids help in the process.

I will be posting information I find out, along with daily blogs on my mood, my temperature/ovulation chart, prices of meds, etc.

So, I'm providing this blog so that those who are having the same issues know that they're not the only one's struggling with infertility. This gives me an outlet to vent, and others an outlet to gain information. I hope you all enjoy this, and I hope it helps give me some comfort.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Middle of Month

So, I decided I'm going to go strictly off my basal temperature chart, and feeling my body to see if I can determine when ovulation happens.  Usually, I feel pain down where my ovaries are, so hopefully this same sensation is here again this month.  Mostly, I'm trying this because I don't have the money this month to invest in ovulation tests, so wish me luck, guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment